Rolled up like a cinnamon roll, these taste as good as they look.
- 1 (13.8-ounce) tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 8 (3/4-ounce) slices American Cheese
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- Pizza sauce or marinara pasta sauce, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 12-cup muffin pan; set aside.
- Pat out dough on lightly floured surface into 15×9-inch rectangle.
- Place cheese in two rows on long edge of rectangle, leaving 1/2-inch border; top with pepperoni.
- Roll up dough, starting from cheese edge, into 15-inch log.
- Slice log into 12 equal pieces.
- Place each piece into muffin cup.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven; run knife around edges of each muffin cup to loosen.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes; remove to cooling rack.
- Serve hot or cold with pizza sauce or marinara, if desired.
- Store refrigerated.
Use pizza cutter to make cutting buns quick and easy.