Great. Here is what you do: You grab a vacuum-sealed pack of bacon, any bacon, and you just cook it sous vide overnight. Wake up in the morning, sear it on one side, and—actually, there is no and. That’s all you do. You wind up with bacon that has all the crispy on one side, all the tender on the other. To recap: bacon is good, but this bacon is better. So pop it in the water, cue the Barry White, and get ready to fall hard. Because the world’s best bacon cooks allllll night long.
What You’ll Need
- Your trusty sous vide setup
- A skillet
- Preheat Sois vide bath to 147F/64C.
- Add vacuum-sealed pack of bacon to water bath.
- Cook overnight or up to two days.
- Remove bacon from vacuum-sealed pack
- Sear bacon on one side.