Zucchini Onion Pie that’s good for breakfast or dinner.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1 small onion, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients.
- Stir in the zucchini, baking mix and onion.
- Pour into a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate.
- Bake at 350° for 25-35 minutes or until lightly browned.
Yield: 6 servings.