I found an even tastier way to eat fries! The addition of Parmesan and garlic makes this side dish simple irresistible.
- 5 cups frozen French-fried potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl.
- Mix oil, garlic and salt; toss with potatoes.
- Arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once.
- Sprinkle with cheese; toss lightly.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 5 servings.