This isn’t the healthiest smoothie in the world, but it’s also not bad. I believe in moderation of sweet treats and I did try to make it as healthy as I could since I used pudding mix in the recipe. But believe me, it’s well worth the calories. It practically tastes like a milkshake. It’s so good, so sweet, thick, cold and has the most wonderful cookies and cream taste. I haven’t had a OREO cookie in years and this smoothie totally gave me the OREO cookie taste that I have been missing without actually adding OREO’s!
- 1 cup non-fat milk
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt or vanilla greek yogurt
- 6 teaspoons (30 grams) JELLO OREO Cookies and Cream Instant Pudding
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (omit if using vanilla greek yogurt)
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia, to taste
- 1 cup ice
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 40-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately.