Use this vinegary, piquant North Alabama specialty as both a basting and finishing sauce on smoked or grilled chicken.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- Stir together mayonnaise, vinegar, water, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and hot sauce in a small bowl.
- Serve immediately or chilled. Refrigerate up to 3 days.