A refreshing mix of juicy watermelon with fresh mint, crumbled goat cheese and balsamic reduction – the perfect way to cool down in the summer heat!
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 6 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- To make the balsamic reduction, add balsamic vinegar to a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil until thick and reduced, about 4-5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine watermelon, goat cheese, mint leaves and olive oil.
- Serve immediately, drizzled with balsamic reduction.