Do you see all the little bits of pickle in there? It makes my mouth water just looking at it. We love dipping into this dip with thin pretzels and shoving the dip into our mouths. Yes shoving. Sorry for the visual, but it’s true, we like to shove it. Oh, carrots are good for dipping too. But pretzels…yay!
And you know what else? Serve this as a relish or maybe as a tartar sauce next to salmon. Oh my gosh, you will be so happy you did.
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup pickle juice
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 2 cups diced pickles
- In a large bowl add cream cheese, red onion, pickle juice, garlic, Old Bay seasoning and pepper.
- Combine with a hand mixer.
- Add pickles and continue mixing until fully combined.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours and up to three days before serving.