- 2 bananas, fresh or frozen
- 2 heaped teaspoons Greek yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon xantham gum (optional)
- 150g 70% dark chocolate
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- nuts, to garnish (optional)
- Blend the bananas and Greek yoghurt in a food processor or blender until smooth and resembling the consistency of ice-cream.
- Spoon banana mixture into your selected silicon mould and place in freezer.
- When banana bites are set, melt chocolate and coconut in oil in microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring in between.
- Dip banana bites into melted chocolate to coat and place on tray lined with baking paper.
- Sprinkle with nuts quickly before chocolate sets.
- Return to freezer until you are ready to eat them!