- 96 Ritz crackers
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 pounds milk chocolate candy coating, melted
- Holiday sprinkles, optional
- Spread half of the crackers with peanut butter.
- Spread remaining crackers with marshmallow creme; place creme side down over peanut butter crackers, forming a sandwich.
- Dip sandwiches in melted candy coating, allowing excess to drip off.
- Place on waxed paper-lined pans; refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set.
- If desired, drizzle with additional candy coating and decorate with sprinkles.
- Store in an airtight container.
Yield: 4 dozen.