- 14 Frozen steak-ums
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper thinly sliced
- 1 pound bow tie pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups provolone
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella
- Sauté up the onion and green pepper in a little butter or olive oil.
When caramelized removed from pan.
- Break up the frozen steak ums and saute them in the pan till brown.
- Drain the steak on paper towels.
- Bring pot of water to a boil and add in pasta. Drain when done.
- While pasta is cooking in a saucepan melt butter over medium heat.
- Add in flour and whisk till combined.
- Pour in milk and whisk.
- Bring to a bubble and season with salt and pepper.
- Turn heat to low and add in cheeses and stir till melted.
- In large bowl combine the onion and pepper, beef and bow-tie pasta. Stir gently to combine.
- Pour in cheese sauce and stir to combine.
- You can serve as is or place in a baking dish and broil slightly till top is brown.