An amazing no bake pie with a chocolate crust filled with a creamy strawberry filling. It gets topped with fresh strawberries and drizzled in chocolate and will be a huge hit wherever it goes!
- 24 Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 5 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can Lucky Leaf Strawberry fruit filling
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced for garnish
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In a food processor pulse the chocolate sandwich cookies until they are fine crumbs.
- Add the butter and mix until incorporated and press into the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie pan.
- In a medium sized bowl add the cream cheese, heavy cream and powdered sugar. Beat until the heavy cream starts to thicken and stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the Lucky Leaf Strawberry fruit filling.
- Spread on top of your chocolate pie crust.
- Top with fresh sliced strawberries. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- To make the chocolate drizzle, melt the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl 30 seconds at a time and stir until smooth. Drizzle on top of strawberries and serve!