- 1 unsliced loaf of (round is preferable) sourdough bread
- 8-12 oz cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 3 oz bag Oscar Mayer Real Bacon bits
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoons Ranch Dressing Mix
- Using a sharp bread knife cut the bread going both directions. Do not cut through the bottom crust.
- Place slices of cheese in between cuts.
- Sprinkle bacon bits on bread, making sure to get in between cuts.
- Mix together butter and Ranch dressing mix. Pour over bread.
- Wrap in foil the entire loaf in foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.