New Egg Salad is a tasty sandwich spread on its own, but it also pairs well with these combinations: tomato, feta, and sprouts or tomato, bacon, and watercress.
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Bring vegetable broth to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Stir in tomatoes; cover, remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Drain tomatoes, pat dry with paper towels, and chop.
- Grate eggs using large holes of a box grater; place in a large bowl.
- Stir in tomatoes, celery, and onion.
- Stir together yogurt, mayonnaise, parsley, horseradish, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, and pepper in a bowl until blended.
- Fold into egg mixture.
- Chill up to 3 days.