- 1 1/2 cups crushed cookies or crackers, such as: vanilla wafers, graham crackers, gingersnaps, saltine crackers, or round buttery crackers
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (omit when using buttery crackers or saltines)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Process crushed cookies or crackers, sugar, and (if used) salt in a food processor until finely crushed and well combined.
- Add melted butter, and process until thoroughly combined.
- Press on bottom, up sides, and onto lip of a lightly greased (with cooking spray) 9-inch regular pie plate or 9-inch deep-dish pie plate.
- Freeze 30 minutes to 1 hour or while preparing fillings.
For baked piecrusts, preheat oven to 325°. Bake crust 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.