- 2 cups of frozen or fresh fruit
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoons honey, maple or agave syrup (optional)
- Add the fruit, water and honey to a food processor or blender.
- Pulse until just blended, this helps to get the juices going also. You could also do this in a large bowl, using a potato masher or fork.
- Transfer to a glass jar.
- Add the chia seeds, and mix well making sure they are well incorporated in to the fruit.
- Place in the fridge to set, this takes at least an hour or so.
- Makes a small jar full.
- Will last for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.