- 1 (16-ounce) package beef cocktail sausages, drained and rinsed
- 8 slices bacon, quartered
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
- Working one at a time, wrap each sausage in a piece of bacon.
- Dredge each sausage in the brown sugar, pressing to coat.
- Place sausages seam side down onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place into oven and bake until the brown sugar has caramelized and the bacon is crisp, about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.