- 10 ounces of good quality semisweet chocolate chips or pieces
- 16 orange segments neatly separated
- Sea Salt
- In a medium sized saucepan, bring 2 inches of water to a simmer.
- Place chocolate into a metal bowl, set the bowl of chocolate over the saucepan of simmering water and remove from heat.
- Using a rubber spatula, mix until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Remove the bowl from over the water and let the melted cool slightly to room temperature.
- Dip half of each orange segment into the chocolate.
- Set the chocolate coated orange segments on wax paper.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Set aside to dry.