- Sous vide water bath setup (I used a SousVide Supreme Demi)
- Vacuum sealer and gallon vacuum bags
- Corn on the cob
- 1 tablespoon of butter for every 2 ears of corn
- Sous vide the corn: Husk the corn, put the ears of corn in gallon vacuum bags, 3 to 4 to a pouch, and add a tablespoon of butter for every 2 ears of corn. Vacuum seal the bag.
- Sous vide the corn at 182°F/83.5°C for 30 minutes (or up to 1 hour and 30 minutes).
- Serve: Cut open the bag, pour the corn onto a platter, sprinkle with salt, and serve.