- 6 slices bacon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (or your choice of milk)
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 6 slices french bread
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 6 Tablespoons nutella
- Begin by frying the bacon.
- Next, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Soak the bread well in the mixture then add to a warm skillet over medium heat.
- Cook lightly for 1-2 minutes per side, then flip.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes then remove from the pan.
- Allow to cool slightly then spread one side of each french toast slice with butter and the other side with nutella.
- Top each slice with one piece of bacon broken in half.
- Put the halves together to make your sandwich and place into the panini press.
- Press and allow to cook for 5 minutes, then remove from the panini press and serve.