- 3 Baguettes (about 6″ slice), sandwich-sliced
- 2 Tablespoons dark chocolate spread
- 1 Ripe fuyu persimmon
- Dash of coarse sea salt
- Dash of cinnamon
- Warm up your panini press or get a grill pan ready.
- Slice your bread.
- Spread your chocolate on the inner side of both slices of bread.
- Slice your ripe panini into thin rounds. Lay over top bread.
- Sprinkle a dash of salt and cinnamon over chocolate. Put sandwich faces together.
- Grill for 2 minutes or until grill marks appear and bread becomes lightly toasted.