- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 1-2 tablespoons salted butter
- 4 ounces milk, dark or semi chocolate, chopped
- In a small bowl combine the cinnamon and sugar.
- Add the toast to a toaster and lightly toast until just crisp and warm.
- Immediately spread both sides of each piece of toast with butter and generously sprinkle on the cinnamon sugar (so all four sides side are covered in butter + cinnamon sugar). DON’T use all the cinnamon sugar. Maybe a tablespoon or two, save the rest for breakfast!
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chopped chocolate to one side of one of the pieces of toast, then place the other piece of toast on top.
- Grill in the skillet for 1-2 minute per side or until the chocolate it gooey and melted. EAT right away… as if you could resist waiting even a second.