- 1/4 cup yellow mustard seeds
- 2 tablespoons brown mustard seeds
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 large peach, peeled and pitted
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cover yellow and brown mustard seeds with vinegar in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight to soften.
- The next day, pour mustard seeds and vinegar into a blender or food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Add peach, sugar, garlic powder, turmeric, paprika, and salt and blend until evenly incorporated. Taste and adjust seasoning as necessary.
Mustard will keep, refrigerated in a jar or airtight container, for up to 1 month.