Make your morning less hectic by preparing baked oatmeal cups in advance. You never have to go hangry in the morning because you can walk out the door with a balanced breakfast! Just add fruit and protein-packed Greek yogurt then chomp into your oatmeal cups.
- 1 medium (120 grams) banana, mashed
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/4 cups (100 grams) rolled oats (certified gluten-free if necessary)
- 1 large (30 grams) egg white
- 1 1/2 cup (370 grams) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup (185 grams) fresh berries
- Preheat the oven to 320 degrees F (160 degrees C). Then, spray muffin tin cups with cooking spray.
- Mix the first four ingredients together until well-combined. Use a 1/4 cup measure to portion mixture into muffin tins.
- Press the mixture into muffin tin with the flat side of a spoon or with your fingers.
- Bake the oatmeal cups for about 15 minutes or until the edges are brown.
- Allow to cool before handling.
- Serve with 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt and 1/2 cup fresh berries.