Cream cheese, Parmesan and mozzarella make this dish wonderfully cheesy. Sprinkle it with french-fried onions for a crisp boost of flavor.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1-1/2 cups Green Onion & Chive Cream Cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients.
- Cook and stir over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until blended and heated through.
Yield: 6 servings.