- Leftover stuffing
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Oil, for frying
- Preheat oil to 350°F
- Cut leftover stuffing into bite-sized cubes and set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk eggs and milk.
- Coat each stuffing bite with this egg wash, then dredge in the bread crumbs until fully coated and set aside.
- In a food processor blend cranberry sauce, pepper and walnuts and set aside.
- Once oil is at temperature fry each piece of stuffing until golden brown about 4 minutes.
- Drain on a paper towel and serve with cranberry pesto.