Whip up a simple yet flavorful meal of pork tenderloin topped with a balsamic reduction infused with fresh rosemary, garlic, and shallots.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Cooking spray
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, cut into 12 slices
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add shallots and garlic; sauté 2 minutes. Add vinegar and next 3 ingredients; cook until reduced to 1/2 cup.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Place pork in pan; cook 2 minutes on each side. Add balsamic reduction; cook 1 minute, turning pork to coat.
Serve with Grilled Peaches
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add 4 peach halves to pan; cook 2 minutes on each side.
- Cut each half into 3 wedges.
Serve with Wild Rice Salad
- Cook 1 cup fast-cooking white and wild rice per directions, omitting seasoning.
- Stir in 1/4 cup chopped green onions, 2 tablespoons chopped dried cherries, and 2 tablespoons chopped pecans.