- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 1/2 (5-oz.) containers finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 2/3 cups milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded medium Cheddar cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces thinly sliced deli turkey, cut into 2-inch squares
- 4 cooked bacon slices, crumbled
- 1/2 cup diced fresh tomato
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil, and lightly coat with cooking spray. Spoon Parmesan cheese by tablespoonfuls 1/2 inch apart onto prepared baking sheets, forming 12 (2 1/2-inch) rounds on each sheet.
- Bake 1 sheet at 350° for 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and beginning to set. Working quickly, transfer cheese rounds to a lightly greased (with cooking spray) 24-cup miniature muffin pan, pressing gently into each cup to form shells. Repeat procedure with second baking sheet.
- Microwave milk in a microwave-safe measuring cup 30 seconds at HIGH or until warm. Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Whisk in flour; cook, whisking constantly, 1 minute. Gradually whisk in warm milk. Bring to a boil, and boil, whisking constantly, 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened. Whisk in shredded Cheddar cheese, kosher salt, and black pepper.
- Increase oven temperature to 425°. Line each Parmesan shell with 2 turkey pieces, and fill each with 1 tsp. cheese sauce. Bake 5 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack, and top with crumbled bacon and diced tomato.