- 2 sheets ready-rolled puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg yolk, beaten lightly
- 1 cup (100g) pizza cheese, coarsely grated
- 1/2 cup ( 40g) parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Preheat oven to moderately hot 400°F,
- Oil two oven trays, line with baking paper.
- Brush one pastry sheet with half of the egg yolk, sprinkle with pizza cheese.
- Top with remaining pastry sheet, brush with remaining egg yolk. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cut pastry stack in half, place one pastry half on top of the other, pressing down firmly.
- Cut pastry widthways into 24 strips, twist each, pinching ends to seal. Place twists on trays.
- Bake, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until browned lightly.