- 15 frozen rolls
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 jalapeño seeded and finely minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 cup Gouda cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- Thaw the rolls for 30 minutes and cut in half.
- In large bowl combine butter, oregano, basil, garlic powder, half of the jalapeno, 1/2 cup cheddar, 1/2 cup Gouda, Parmesan and cut rolls.
- When mixed transfer to 9 inch spring-form pan. Cover pan with plastic wrap and allow dough to double in size; depending on heat and humidity 2-3 1/2 hours.
- When doubled in size add remaining cheddar, Gouda and jalapenos to the top of the rolls.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350°F or until the rolls are done in the middle of the pan.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and release the spring form pan.