- 1 (3.9 oz) box instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2-4 Tablespoons sugar in the raw (turbinado)
- blueberries, pecan pieces and a dusting of powdered sugar for garnish
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pudding mix and cold milk. Whisk a couple of minutes until it sets.
- After about 5 minutes of letting it sit, spoon the mixture into little jars. Sprinkle liberally with the sugar to create a little coating on top.
- Place the jars on a baking sheet and stick her under the broiler for about 5 minutes, until the sugar is bubbly and caramelizing.
- Now, stick the tray in the fridge another 10 minutes, until the sugars harden and create that layer that you want to tap through, just like in Amelie.
- Garnish with blueberries, pecan pieces and a pretty dusting of powdered sugar.