- 1-1/2 pounds red potatoes (about 6 medium), baked
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 cups (24 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut baked potatoes into 1-in. cubes. Place half in a greased 13×9-in. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half of the salt, pepper and bacon.
- Top with half of the sour cream and cheeses.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheeses are melted.
- Sprinkle with onions.
Yield: 6-8 servings.