- 4 slices lower-sodium bacon, halved crosswise
- 3 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon low-fat buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 Oat Waffles, toasted
- 6 ounces thinly sliced, lower-sodium deli chicken breast
- 8 (1/4-inch-thick) slices ripe tomato
- 4 Boston lettuce leaves
- Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Combine mayonnaise and the next 5 ingredients (through black pepper) in a small bowl.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over 4 waffles.
- Divide chicken, bacon, tomato, and lettuce evenly among servings.
- Top with remaining waffles.