- 1 cup International Delight Mocha Light Iced Coffee
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso (optional)
- 1 cup ice
- Chocolate syrup
- Whipped Cream
- Mini-Chocolate Chips
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 40-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- In your glass, tilt and pour chocolate down and around the sides; fill with frappuccino mixture.
- Top with whipped cream and a few mini-chocolate chips, if desired.
- Serve immediately.