- 3/4 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 3/4 pound ground turkey
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup low-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- Combine first 5 ingredients; shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Brown meatballs, in batches, in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove meatballs from skillet, and wipe skillet clean.
- Stir together ketchup and next 4 ingredients in skillet; bring to a boil.
- Add meatballs, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink.