- 16 ounces elbow macaroni
- 3 cups milk
- 8 ounces velveeta, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, cut into chunks
- 3 cups (362g) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (80g) grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta in boiling water 3 minutes short of being al dente.
- Cut the cheeses into cubes.
- Place the cooked macaroni, milk, velveeta, butter and cheddar cheese into a crockpot.
- Stir and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Set heat to Low and cook for 2 to 3 hours.
- Stir occasionally and check for doneness starting at the 2-hour mark.
- Place all ingredients except pasta into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 40-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Poir mixture into crockpot and add pasta.
- Stirs well.
- Set meat to Low and cook 2 to 3 hours.
- Stir occasionally and check for doneness starting at the 2 hour mark.