- 2 14 1/2 ounce cans Mexican-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 12 ounce packages frozen cooked Italian-style turkey meatballs, thawed (24 total)
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 14 ounce can seasoned chicken broth with roasted garlic
- 1 10 ounce package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- Fresh oregano (optional)
- In a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker, combine undrained tomatoes, meatballs, drained beans, broth, and corn.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3 1/2 hours. If desired, garnish each serving with oregano.