- 1 jar marshmallow cream
- 1 11 ounce package white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup strawberry preserves, or your favorite jam
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add marshmallow cream, white chocolate chips and peanut butters. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine butter, sugar, salt, and whipping cream. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Boil for 4 full minutes.
- Pour boiling mixture over ingredients in mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat for about 1-2 minutes, until smooth and creamy (and white chocolate is completely melted).
- Pour half of the mixture into bottom of baking dish. Top with strawberry preserves. Using a knife, swirl the jelly into the fudge. Top with the remaining fudge mixture. Swirl again with the knife, to mix the preserves into the peanut butter layers.
- Refrigerate 4 hours, or overnight, until set.
- Cut into bites and enjoy.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to two weeks.