- 2 cups (1 pound) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (1/2 pound) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9-inch-by-13-inch casserole dish.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Lay flat on foil to cool. Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, stir together ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Spoon about 2 cups of Tomato Sauce into the casserole dish and spread around.
- Add about 2 tablespooms of the Cheese Filling into each stuffed shell and place shells on top of Tomato Sauce.
- Cover dish with tin foil.
- Bake at 350°F for about 25 minutes or until heated throughout.
- Serve with remaining Tomato Sauce and Béchamel Sauce garnished with fresh basil and grated Parmesan cheese.