- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 cups puffed corn cereal, crispy corn and rice cereal, and/or sweetened oat square cereal
- 4 cups chow mein noodles, bite-size cheese crackers, and/or small pretzel twists
- 3 cups round toasted oat cereal
- 2 1/2 cups almonds and/or pecan halves
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1-ounce envelope ranch dry salad dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Hot pepper sauce (optional)
- Lightly coat an oval 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.* Combine the next four ingredients (through almonds and/or pecan halves) in cooker. In a bowl stir together the remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle butter mixture over cereal mixture, stirring gently to coat.
- Cook, uncovered, on high for 1 1/2 hours, stirring from the bottom up every 30 minutes. Turn to low.
- Cook, uncovered, about 20 minutes more or until dry and crisp, stirring from the bottom up every 10 minutes.
- Spread mixture on a large sheet of foil to cool.