- 1 (8-oz.) block fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 (4-oz.) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 2 teaspoons coarse-grained mustard
- 2 teaspoons finely grated onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash of hot sauce
- 1 (8-oz.) block 2% reduced-fat sharp white Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Freshly ground pepper
- Process cream cheese, cottage cheese in a food processor until smooth.
- Stir in pimiento, mustard, onion, lemon juice, and hot sauce.
- Stir in Cheddar cheese.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.