- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (7-oz.) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped jarred sweet-hot pickled Jalapeño pepper slices
- 1 tablespoon liquid from sweet-hot pickled jalapeno pepper slices
- 4 cups freshly grated mild Cheddar cheese (1 lb.)
- Garnishes: sweet-hot pickled Jalapeño pepper slices, toasted chopped pecans
- Bake 1/2 cup chopped pecans at 350° in a shallow pan 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through. Cool 20 minutes.
- Stir together mayonnaise, diced pimiento, pickled Jalapeño pepper slices, liquid from sweet-hot pickled jalapeño pepper slices, and toasted pecans.
- Stir in Cheddar cheese until well blended. Garnish, if desired.