- Box of Pasta Shells (stuffing size) Boiled to al dente and cooled
- 2 Pounds Hamburger browned, drained (seasoned with taco seasoning optional)
- Large Can Refried Beans
- 8 oz Block of Colby Jack Cheese (shredded)
- 8 oz Block of Pepperjack Cheese (shredded)
- 2 Cans Enchilada Sauce
- Scallions chopped
- Spoon a little enchilada sauce on bottom of 9×13 pyrex dish.
- Mix refried beans, cooked hamburger and ¾ of the shredded cheese.
- Spoon bean, cheese, meat filling into the boiled and cooled shells.
- Place into pyrex.
- Cover shells with remaining enchilada sauce and cheese.
- Bake covered at 350 till bubbly.
- Top with chopped scallions and serve.