- 2 cans Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 6 ounces sliced corned beef
- 1 cup chopped cooked spinach
- 2 large red potatoes, boiled, cooled and sliced
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- Egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tablespoon water)
- Caraway seeds, for sprinkling (optional)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or spray with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough sheets onto prepared baking sheet. Place sheets side-by-side lengthwise and press into one large rectangle, pinching seam together with fingers.
- Place corned beef in center of dough in a 8-inch wide strip. Top with spinach, then potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Using a knife or kitchen scissors, cut 1-inch wide strips on long sides of dough (cut the same number of strips on each side) to within a 1/2-inch of the filling. Fold in short sides, then alternately cross strips over the filling to make a braid effect.
- Brush braid with egg wash, then sprinkle with caraway seeds, if desired.
- Bake 25 minutes or until a deep golden brown; let cool 5 minutes before slicing.