- 1 3/4 cups low-sodium tomato juice, chilled
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped English cucumber
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon Sriracha (hot chile sauce)
- 5 ice cubes
- 3 (4-inch-long) English cucumber spears (optional)
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 40-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Garnish each serving with a cucumber spear, if desired.
- Serve immediately.