- 1/4 cup oat groats
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 dates, pitted
- 1/2 banana, peeled
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger, ground
- pinch cloves, ground
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (more or less depending on the thickness you like)
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 Tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 Tablespoons raisins or dried currants
- Add the oats to a 16 oz jar.
- In a blender, blend dates, banana, carrot, spices, and milk until pureed.
- Add the liquid to the oats and mix so that all of the oats are soaked.
- Top with coconut, nuts, and dried fruit.
- Let sit in the fridge overnight covered (or at least a few hours).