- 1/3 cup broken walnuts (optional)
- 8 1/2-inch thick slices country Italian bread
- 1/2 cup refrigerated classic bruschetta topper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 12 ounces sliced cooked peppered turkey breast
- 1 cup large spinach leaves
- Olive oil
- Preheat large skillet over medium heat.
- Add walnuts; cook and stir 2 minutes to toast. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- To assemble sandwiches, spread 4 bread slices with bruschetta topper and 4 slices with mayonnaise.
- On bruschetta slices layer walnuts, turkey, and spinach; top with mayo slices.
- Lightly brush sandwiches with olive oil.
- Place sandwiches in hot skillet; weight with additional skillet (add food cans for more weight).
- Grill 2 minutes; turn.
- Replace weight; cook 2 minutes more or until golden and hot.