- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 fully cooked Italian chicken sausage links (3 ounces each), sliced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with garlic and onion, undrained
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir sausage over medium-high heat 4-5 minutes or until browned.
- Add tomatoes and spinach; cook and stir just until spinach is wilted.
- Stir in cream cheese until melted.
- Drain tortellini; add to sausage mixture.
- Toss to combine.
Yield: 6 servings.