- 1 pound cooked spaghetti (cooled)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 4 slices American cheese
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Mix the cooled spaghetti, eggs and grated cheeses together in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the oil to a large nonstick sauté pan and heat to medium heat. Once hot, add a handful of the spaghetti mixture to the pan and flatten it out to the edges.
- Lay the 4 slices of American cheese and add another layer of the spaghetti mixture on top.
- Cook for about 5 minutes and flip, cooking for another 5 minutes on the other side until golden brown.
- Turn out onto a cutting board and slice as you would a pizza, and serve.