- 1 lemon
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons Agave nectar
- Wash and scrub the lemon thoroughly. (Remember, it’s going in the blender, peel and all, so you’ll want to be sure it’s squeaky clean.)
- Cut the lemon into quarters and remove the seeds and the pith (that thick white stuff in the middle).
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until mixture is ultra-smooth.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with a sprig of mint.